Virtual Ending Racism Workshop
December 8 @ 10:00 am - December 10 @ 1:00 pm$497
- Release despair, helplessness, panic, exhaustion, and/or numbness as we face the impact of (internalized) White supremacy and (internalized) Anti-blackness on our family, communities, and us.
- Understand what Anti-Blackness is, its relationship to racism, and how it is embedded in every individual, community, and institution across the world.
- Listen deeply and be listened to by others with compassion and non-judgement using LJIST’s core healing practice, Constructivist Listening.
- Experience the power of emotional healing in community and break isolation.
- Reclaim our hope, energy, connection, and clarity as we identify actions we can take to ensure a just future.
VIRTUAL ENDING RACISM WORKSHOP
December 8 – 10, 2020
10:00 am – 1:00 pm PDT / 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm EDT / 7:00 – 10:00 pm CEST Each Day
REGISTRATION DEADLINE & REFUND POLICY
Register by Thursday November 19, 2020. Registration is limited to 30 people.
Refunds will not be given for this workshop, but registration can be transferred to another participant until Thursday November 19, 2020.
*Discounts are available to groups of 4-6 participants registering from the same organization. Contact Ilana Uemura at email@example.com for more information.