Virtual Transformational Relationships (VTR) Workshop
June 16 @ 10:00 am - June 18 @ 12:30 pm$349
“No movement you are part of will ever be any healthier than you are.” – Lillian Roybal Rose
Personal healing and authentic relationships are the foundation for transformational social justice work. In this workshop, you will explore what it means to lead with love, rather than to react from fear and hurt. You will learn practices and frameworks for value-based movement building and transformative systems change. You will:
- Understand the importance of personal healing and relationships for transformative justice work
- Identify places where your equity work is driven by hurt or fear and begin to heal
- Practice ways to connect with people who are different than you, build intimacy, and create allies
- Regain your creativity and ability to think of new solutions for addressing social issues
- Feel backed to take bolder leadership that transforms our world
VIRTUAL TRANSFORMATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS WORKSHOP
June 16 – 18, 2020
10:00 am – 12:30 pm (PDT) / 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm (EDT) Each Day
REGISTRATION DEADLINE & REFUND POLICY
Register by Monday June 8, 2020. Registration is limited to 24 people.
Refunds will not be given for this workshop, but registration can be transferred to another participant until Monday June 8, 2020.
*Discounts are available to groups of 4-6 participants registering from the same organization. Contact Ilana Uemura at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.